lunes, 20 de abril de 2020
Activities for Monday 20th
Good morning ,
How was your weekend ? How do you feel about you can go outside next weerk ? I am very execited about that .
English
Today we are going to work with comparatives and superlatives.
You can do these exercises
a bit more
one more
and the last one
Natural Science
Review and study the Technology unit , if you are working online finish you exercises and if you are working with the paper activity book check your answers (The answer are on today's dinantia mail).
Have a nice day . I am willing to see some of you tomorrow.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Good morning !! Last school day , Thank you for being so nice you are a wonderfull boys and grils . I know that is the last day but I ...
-
Click here for Jeff's oral instructions . Good morning . I hope you are doing well and you have a nice weekend doing activities a...
-
I hope you have a great weekend . Would you like wirte something you did this weekend in the comments ? Today in English we are going ...
-
Hello ,We are back again . I am going to give time to everybody to get on blinklearning where you can find Natural and Social books and ...
Hello Susana
ResponderEliminarat what time will we have the meeting tomorrow
Hi María. I'm María G. I think the time of the meeting is in the calendar in teams
EliminarYes , It is in team, for 6º A it is at 3 p.m.
ResponderEliminarHi susana in the weekend I opened a computer its actually really simple i also finished a book called "The Mark Of Athena" and I did some workout to
ResponderEliminarI hope to see you again
Nicolás
Hi , you are doing a great job. Congratulations
ResponderEliminarhi susana, its very good to do excercise online. thanks
ResponderEliminarthank you
ResponderEliminar